CURING COMPOUND FOR FRESH CONCRETE SURFACES.
Is a clear solvent-based, ready-to-use formula of Resin and quick evaporating solvents, which cures, hardens, seals, and dustproofs freshly placed and/or existing concrete
- When properly applied, breathable film allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate.
- Provides a durable, tough, uniform, long-lasting film finish on exterior concrete surfaces.
- Cures, hardens, dustproofs, and seals freshly placed concrete simultaneously in one application.
- Minimizes hair-checking, cracking, dusting, spalling, and other defects common to improperly cured or uncured concrete.
- Provides improved resistance to chemicals, oil, grease, de-icing salts
- Applies easily … dries quickly for less downtime.
Scope of Use:
may be used on freshly placed and finished exterior concrete surfaces. It is ideal for use on concrete surfaces, sidewalks, parking decks, driveways, etc., or any place a higher sheen finish is desired..
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
should be applied when surface water has completely disappeared and the concrete surface will not be marred by walking workmen.
Use a sprayer or roller to apply a uniform film. Avoid puddling in low areas. If puddles occur, brush or roll them out.
For optimum performance, apply first coat. After the first coat has thoroughly dried, apply a second coat. NOTE: The second coat should be applied at a right angle.
(7.4 – 14.7 m2/L). Coverage may vary due to the texture and porosity of the substrate.
Avoid close spraying at high pressure on fresh concrete.
200 lit and 20 Lit
When stored indoors in original, unopened containers at temperatures between 40° – 90° F, optimum performance and best use is obtained within one year of date of manufacture
Coating is to be applied without dilution or thinning
Block all HVAC ventilation ducts which may spread product odor. Use with adequate ventilation and keep away from open flame.
HEALT & SAFETY
Prolonged inhalation of vapors in excess of permissible exposure limits may result in symptoms of transient central nervous system depression. Direct contact with the product may result in irritation of the skin and eyes. Product vapors may also cause irritation
Remove ignition sources prior to use. Empty containers may hold combustible vapors. Handle empty containers as combustible liquids. In the event of a spill, contain the product; apply absorbents and place in sealed containers. In the event of a fire, contain all run-off water
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CON- TACT PHONENO.00966 2 6204224